lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

My daily routine

Hello, I'll describe you a normal day in my life. Normally, I wake up at 6:00 am and immediately I get up, I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth, then I get dressed and comb my hair. Every day my grandmother makes my breakfast, so I grab it and I get in the car. Usually I leave my house at 6:30 am and I eat in the way to my university. I get to class at 6:50 am and my first class starts at 7:00 am, so I arrive early all the time. Usually I have two or three classes in the day, so I go home approximately at 1:00 pm. I always walk from the university to the bus stop in Santa Monica, and it takes me home. I arrive to my house normally at 2:30 pm, then I have lunch and the rest of the afternoon I take care of my nephew until my family gets home (often they arrive at 7:00 or 7:30 pm). When they arrive, we have dinner and we talk for a while and then my nephew goes to sleep at 8:30 pm, so I shower and then I start to do all my homework and I take some time to study. When I don't have any assignments to do, we all watch a movie and then I go to sleep normally at 11:00 pm. 

1 comentario:

  1. Very good grammar!

    Only one error: "so I shower" o "so I take a shower".
    "Get shower" no existe, sino posiblemente "get showered"

    ResponderEliminar