martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

Present progressive (Future)


In my next vacations I'm going to Los Roques for a week.

I'm going to stay in a nice hotel close to the beach. 

The first day I'm going to buy all the food I will need during the week.

The second day I'm visiting my cousins who live there.

We are eating in a fancy restaurant and then they are taking me back to my hotel.

The third day I'm swimming in the hotel's pool and in the afternoon I'll go to the beach and I'm going surfing.

The fourth day I'm visiting the mall and I'm buying clothes and gifts for my friends back at home.

The fifth day I'm meeting a scubadiving instructor and we're going to a beach because I want to learn.

The sixth day of the week I'm hanging out with my cousins and we're visiting a museum with some of their friends.

The last day, I'm packing my bags because my flight departs at 9 am.


1 comentario: